Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I'm SO excited!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kirsten1854's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2006
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We moved into an old house that needs lots of work! My dad is redoing my room and it's almost done!!! That means... NEW DOLL ROOM!!
    My girls are SO excited about this as much as I am. When I get my room done I will be able to play with them more and I can make more doll albums. I just had to share this with you all, because... I'm SO excited! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Sounds great! Please take pictures when your room is completed. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How exciting!! I also am making my huge walk in closet into a doll room. Show us pics when your room is complete. I need ideas!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member craftycarol51's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm happy for you about the room, but I have to tell you, I love your dog pictures with the two Coconuts. Too cute!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •